23.4.12

WORKAHOLIC
























Just a few instagram photos I've taken over the past few days or so. A few months back I bought a new portfolio and I'm so happy with it, I'm getting it engraved this week and I've just recently printed lots of new photos so it's looking all pretty! I'll post a blog next week with more on that. (You can see above one of the prints and my new business cards!) 

Right now I'm working on a business plan and lots of research, along with my final exhibition piece (which involves the 4.20am train to Brighton! - ah) But I'm excited to see how it all turns out in the end. I'm a workaholic so at the same time as being stressed I'm actually rather happy. When this is all over I can't wait to get back out there, shoot lots, travel lots and work hard on the magazine. Excited. 

JA
x

No comments:

Post a Comment