26.11.12

back

So the last time i posted on here i was working through the third year of university and here i am having graduated with a first class honours degree. So all the hard work did pay off. I kept saying how much i wanted to quit and how it felt as though i was wasting an additional three years of my life in education for nothing but nahhh, i'm glad i stuck it out. and so now i'm like a grown up or something?

um since that last post i started a magazine, got an office and then gave up. I had my exhibition and i moved out of my uni house. i moved to stalbans in a flat with sean and gave up looking for a better job. still working in a hatfield care home. i made my hair blonde and i made good times with friends and family. i stopped caring about my weight and let myself go a little. i got a tattoo and then i got another one. i camped in cornwall a bit and travelled around in a motorhome. i read a lot of books and i went here and there. i watched my cousin jump out of a plane. i got into vintage shopping and i tried to learn to cook. i wrote 20,000 words of my book and  then decided to have a long break. i saw bon iver live and then i graduated and now im here and i guess im feeling a tiny bit lost. but im ok. 

here's fifty six photos from my phone taken over the past few months. just some of many. 































No comments:

Post a Comment